Wednesday 10 September 2014

Well here i am

Well like the title suggests here I am!

You will find out more about me once I start posting, This is basically a window into my life, how I feel, what I like and pretty much anything that interests me.
With luck my daughter will show case some of her makeover and fashion skills using me as a model.
our aim is to become a reference point for other like minded people so expect some off the wall idea
 
 
So this is me I am Helen just an ordinary person with an extraordinary life! A life that was given to me by nature and not like some think a choice of my own.
 
I took this photo not to long ago the theme was western saloon Goth girl or as I am a little older than a girl Goth woman lol, Ok so the Goth part wasn't very successful but the saloon girl worked out well.
I do like the old fashion romantic look, Long flowing skirts  a flouncy blouse all accessorised with pretty trinkets bows and ribbons. and of course a nice pair of shoes.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Helen,

    I'm not sure if you will see this as I'm not sure if you are still updating your blog.

    I just wanted to say a massive thanks to you. I was really struggling with tons of things at school, but then I saw one of your photos on here and read about you. That caused me to question all sorts of assumptions about me.

    I had always had trouble getting on with girls, and never found boys sexy (so I knew I wasn’t gay, and I even tried dressing in women’s clothes, but that did nothing for me), but seeing your photo made me realise that things weren’t just black and white.

    Having this revelation made it easier to get through my GCSEs and move on with my life.

    I just wanted to say a massive thank you for sharing your photo.

    I hope you are happy in your life, and continue to change the world for the better.

    It would be lovely to hear from you if you get the chance, I'm paullime.uk@gmail.com


    Thank you,

    Paul

    ReplyDelete